Painless dentistry has been revolutionised with the introduction of dental lasers. Blue Dental has a team of laser dentists with decades worth of experience to give you an exceptional feel of laser dentistry. Lasers are used for both soft and hard tissue procedures depending upon the individual.
What are dental lasers used for?
Dental lasers are used to reshape the gums and remove bacteria during gum treatment and root canal procedures. It is also used in biopsy or lesion removal.
It is an excellent advancement in painless dentistry.
What are the benefits of laser dentistry?
Some of the benefits associated with laser dentistry are:
- Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require local anesthesia.
- Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding and aids in clotting.
- Bacterial infections are minimized because the high-energy beam sterilizes the area being worked on.
- Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized.
- Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated (regrown).
The precision of the laser is unmatched, as it only removes diseased tissue and limits the discomfort to the patient. It also positions your mouth to become an optimal environment for rapid healing.
Am I a right candidate for the dental laser treatment?
The use of the Dental laser depends on your clinical situation which will be determined at the time of treatment planning.